Monday, June 4, 2012

Five Years


I knew a man who wasn’t scared to laugh or cry or ask for comfort
I knew a man who never ran away from giving of himself
I knew a man who always believed in living for the moment and for his dreams
I knew a man who was a traveler, never finding the home he was looking for.
I knew a man who loved the business of living …
Who was just a man, not a good man, not a great man
But  a man who could love and whom you could love very easily!
But he died five years ago
 and so I started walking his road…Being
The woman who is never scared to laugh or cry or ask for comfort
Who never runs away from giving of herself  
Who lives her dreams in every moment
Who travels with her home in her heart
A woman who enjoys the business of living , A woman, who is just a woman,
Not a good woman, not a great woman but a woman who can love just as easily!

1 comment: