Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moving On

Life is non stop drama And the catch word is ,' Moving On.'

Today, we are smitten by our recent cricket victories. Tomorrow, we will be horrified by the Politics Of Scams. The Day After , we will be besotted, with a new social collaboration site to connect on.


Everyday, Someone, Something, New to love, to hate, to get obsessed with. Thakela nahi mangtha!!

And what of the past? Does celebration of nostalgia only have it's place, in regional movies by pseudo-intellectual directors? Is everything about the past , all about the goodbye? I don't have the answers, because I embraced 'moving on' with such fervour that I have lost the claim ticket for yesterday's baggage.

It may be an escape mechanism, i may be irresponsible. It's not easy, that's for sure! Yesterday, visits me everyday. In my dreams, the way i laugh, the values that mould me, the truths i believe in.

So, this is how i deal with it......

I forget my old circumstances, But I cling on to those lunatics who for some reason are still celebrating my birthday.

I dont crib about my lack or luck in life , But allow myself to laugh at the havoc that i have spread, whenever i have suffered from existential angst.

I let go of all my old loves, But whenever it rains , i relive those moist moments of Being, as verse for new poetry.


I forgive my past and all the people who never believed in me, Because though i wasn't born with balls,just look at the steel ones, they helped me craft. I laugh With,For, & At Yesterday

Because it has taught me to brew vintage wine from the grapes of wrath. What other skill is there worth learning?


Salut! To Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. To All Time For That Matter. The trick , is to Ride the circle , not Walk the Bloody line..

No comments: